Google Logs-This blog of mine has been fully devoted to Google Inc. ,the king on the web.
An Unofficial blog for Google Inc. Know everything about  Google. Inside and Outside story...



Blog Search by Google


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Google has finally released a long overdue Blog Search. I don't know about you, but I have been waiting for this feature for about a year now and am glad that it is finally here. Why do we need a blog search? Simple. Blogs are a quick way to get a feel for what people are thinking on any topic. Just type in your term and whammo! You get blog entry after blog entry from people like you and me spouting their opinions. Try it for yourself. Search for "ipod nano", the newest iPod, and see what people are saying. You'll get 17,840 blog entries of people talking about it.

Google is not the first engine to have a blog search. Before Google there were others who blazed the trail:

* Technorati (20,319 posts about ipod nano)
* Feedster (88,341 results)
* Daypop (834 results)
* Bloogz (140 results)
* BlogDigger (2,852)
* IceRocket (14,637)

I'm still not sure which blog search service is the best. I suspect I'll probably bounce between my previous favorites, Technorati (good, but often slow) and IceRocket, and I'll throw Google into the mix.

Share and Enjoy: 
  • BlinkList
  • del.icio.us
  • digg
  • Furl
  • NewsVine
  • Netvouz
  • Reddit
  • Shadows
  • YahooMyWeb

0 Responses to “Blog Search by Google”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Gautam Kishore
  • From bhopal, mp, India
  • I am just another guy fascinated by the technology and innovations since i was born ;)
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

  • Xtra Google !
  • Stored Procedures
  • Google Official Blog
  • View Gautam Kishore's profile on LinkedIn
  • Google

 Subscribe in a reader
 ATOM 0.3
Add to Google
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe in NewsGator Online
  








Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.